Hello! This is Grace taking a turn with the blog. I really enjoyed taking pictures this year as I was working around the farm so I thought I would share some of them. I am so grateful to be able to work in God's creation every day and see the beauty of His creation. These pictures are a combination of scenery, plants, animals, and a few other things that will give you a glimpse of my life. This post is long, but I hope you enjoy it!
![]() |
| Making plans for the year. |
![]() |
| Pileated Woodpecker |
![]() |
| Boiling Sap |
![]() |
| April 10 |
![]() |
| April 11 |
![]() |
| April 12 |
![]() |
| April 14 |
![]() |
| Frog Eggs |
![]() |
| The spiders were hard at work in early May. They had the entire pasture covered like this. |
![]() |
| You can't see the dogs, but Sylvester got treed. 😊 |
![]() |
| Jack in the Pulpit |
![]() |
| My primary mode of transportation in the summer along with some awesome pasture. |
![]() |
| The Cowbirds follow the cows in large flocks and help control flies. |
![]() |
| Barn Swallows |
![]() |
| Killdeer nest |
![]() |
| This cow had 3 calves sucking on her and was content as could be. |
![]() |
| I had fun taking pictures of clouds this summer. |
![]() |
| Our pigs have a good life. |
![]() |
| Not sure what this Blue Heron was doing there... |
![]() |
| This Porcupine was in the middle of the road and didn't like it when I drove around him. |
![]() |
| Nothing is more fun than chasing cats. |
![]() |
| Christmas Day 2023 |














.jpeg)


.jpeg)
.jpeg)












































.jpeg)



.jpeg)

.jpeg)




Beautiful pictures, Grace!
ReplyDeleteI appreciate how observant you are, Grace. You see beautiful and fascinating creation.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Grace you have a good eye
ReplyDeleteReally fun to see life in Wisconsin!!
ReplyDelete