Hello and Happy Labor Day! I hope you've had a good day whether you were enjoying the holiday by relaxing or by laboring. For us it was a day of laboring- but it's been good, and we made some progress on various projects- digging potatoes, fencing, the red shed, and school work.
One of the projects that happened today was finalizing the new website for our farm store and music ministry! This is a project that Laura started last semester as a part of one of her college classes. She had it almost ready to publish last May, then summer hit, and it became a low priority on the to-do list... It was left waiting... Until today. I just finished "dusting" it off, adding a few final touches, and making it available for viewing.
Head on over to www.kormannfamilyfarms.com, to check it out! This new website is where you will find our music performance schedule and information about the farm products we sell. Also there are some pictures of us and our farm that you might not have seen before, so you might enjoy taking a peak...
Rest assured, this blog will continue to be the place where I write about our lives. :)
It's Dad and Mom's anniversary today! We are so grateful for them!!
Have a fabulous rest of your week. Hopefully this coming weekend I'll have time to share pictures of a backpacking trip, the red shed project (it has a concrete slab now!!) and other exciting things happening here on the farm!


Comments
Post a Comment