Happy New Year from our family to yours!
Nate hosted a New Year's Eve party at his place and we had a few friends over to play games with us. Our folks came home at some point in the midst of the game playing. I don't think any of us really intended to stay up til midnight, but time flies when you are having fun and so we only had to play few more rounds of "Scum" til the clocks showed midnight.
Since my computer was still up and running when I got home, I figured I might as well be one of the first to wish you all a Happy New Year!
Welcome to 2020...
Nate hosted a New Year's Eve party at his place and we had a few friends over to play games with us. Our folks came home at some point in the midst of the game playing. I don't think any of us really intended to stay up til midnight, but time flies when you are having fun and so we only had to play few more rounds of "Scum" til the clocks showed midnight.
Since my computer was still up and running when I got home, I figured I might as well be one of the first to wish you all a Happy New Year!
Welcome to 2020...
Howdy!! Hope y'all are having an awesome 20!!!🤠 Got a question..... Did Silas get his sled going yet?? 🧐🤓
ReplyDeleteHowdy! 2020's been an adventure already- that's for sure! Silas may have told you this by now- but they ended up selling the sled. :(
Delete