How is it already the last week of September?? The past couple days have been some of the hotter days of the year.
We've been trying to make hay- but it's a little hard to cut hay when the diskbine is in pieces:
And now for some pictures I took just for fun this evening.
We've been trying to make hay- but it's a little hard to cut hay when the diskbine is in pieces:
And now for some pictures I took just for fun this evening.
The boys were practicing setting their traps in the sandbox
Can you tell where the trap is hidden?
Sibling snapshots- nothin' fancy here.... just living & loving life!
This was a gift to the boys from our great-uncle who can no longer drive it.... It's been much appreciated already in the couple weeks that it's been here.
The onion crop:
This is a haywagon that they are spread out on to dry down... Quite a crop this year!
Leaves are turning colors here and we've been dealing with apples. The trees were loaded this year and there is no keeping up with the ones that fall: Juice, sauce, apple butter, drying them, baking with them, etc. I could do a whole post on apples (maybe I will).
Feeling so blessed this evening for this place to be able to live, and the family I have to share it with.
Comments
Post a Comment